Bank Mandiri was established on October 2, 1998, as part of the banking restructuring program undertaken by the government of Indonesia.
Bank Mandiri as one of the leading banks in Indonesia to provide services to customers that include business segment Corporate, Commercial, Micro & Retail, Consumer Finance and Treasury & International. The bank also offers capital markets services, Islamic banking and insurance through Mandiri Securities, Bank Syariah Mandiri and AXA Mandiri.
Bank Mandiri currently employs 24 294 employees with branch offices in 1296 and 7 branch offices / representative / subsidiary abroad. Bank Mandiri distribution service also comes with 6496 ATMs, and electronic channels including Internet Banking, SMS Banking and Call Center 14000.
Since its establishment, Bank Mandiri has worked hard to create a strong management team and professionals who work based on the principles of good corporate governance has been recognized internationally. Asiamoney magazine provides awards for our commitment to the implementation of good corporate governance by providing Corporate Governance Award for the category of Best Overall for Corporate Governance in Indonesia and the Best for Disclosure and transparency.
Front Liners (FL) – Jabodetabek
(Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Bekasi, Tangerang, Sukabumi)
* Minimum S1 from the University of Education Accredited
* Minimum GPA 2.75
* The maximum age of 24.00 years old for fresh graduate
* The maximum age of 26.00 years for an experienced (minimum 2 years experience as front liners)
* Able Attractive
* Able to operate a computer at least MS Office programs
* Not Married
* Does not have a nuclear family (parents, siblings, husband / wife) worked as an employee of Bank Mandiri
* Willing to be based in Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Sukabumi
Kirim lamaran Online di sini : Bank Mandiri