Recruitment Team Leader ensures recruitment and staffing process / activities are in place and effective, through internal hire, mass recruitment, external direct search, external agencies (head hunters, recruitment / outsourcing vendors). (S)he is accountable to standardize external recruitment partner(s) and assessment tools. (S)he ensures selection and evaluation process are aligned with competency model to support the development and career model in Garuda Indonesia.
Recruitment Team Leader
Jakarta Raya – Area Perkantoran Bandara Soekarno-Hatta
* Indonesian Citizen
* Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Psychology or Human Resources Management
* Have proficiency in commonly used Microsoft Office programs (such as Outlook, Excel and Power Point)
* Fluent in English both oral & written
* Certified in Behavioral Based Interview / Targeted Selection is prefered
* Have strong business insight / accumen / business process
* Sound experience in HR (minimum 5 years)
* Sound experience in recruitment (all level), competency assessment / interview
* Good external networking for direct search
* Experience as assessor is a plus
* Have a good integrity
* Implements targeted resourcing / recruitment strategies to ensure smooth staffing process.
* Manages strategic partnering with external recruitment vendor(s) for staffing of critical positions
* Manages recruitment process and standardizes the business process
* Standardizes assessment tools used for external recruitment / internal assessment
* Manages and standardizes outsourcing providers
* Aligns the competency model with employee / candidate assessment. Supports the development of competency model.
Registration via online on http://career.garuda-indonesia.com